[mythtv-users] Recordings on smb nas and MythWeb

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Thu Aug 28 18:35:38 UTC 2008

Gabe Rubin wrote:
>> Could you place an image file on your CIFS drive, and try accessing it
>> directly with your web browser?  If it works, your Apache configuration
>> is correct.
>>
> Very weird...that works (I made a symlink to an image on the CIFS
> share in the /var/www/html directory).  When I comment that line out
> though, i still see the image.  Yet I still do not see my thumbnails
> in mythweb.

Sounds like you have a different issue, then.  What version of a Apache
are you using, just for the record?

I should note that I've only tested this with MythVideo thumbnails.  My
recordings aren't on a CIFS share, so I don't know if mythweb does
something different with those thumbnails.

Do you have any errors in your apache logs?