[mythtv-users] Output from the Hauppauge HD-PVR?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:56:14 UTC 2008

> I didn't think you would take my comments so personally and respond in
> such a condescending way. I apologize for making you think I was upset
> at all by your comments in either thread. In fact, I'm grateful for
> the information.
>
> Here's my issue: Someone with my same processor can play back the same
> file without a problem. I'm trying to find out why I can't. The OP
> doesn't have audio happening, but another poster does and can play
> back this same file.

I had no problems playing any of those files on my 2.6Ghz Opteron K8
but I was using 1280x1024 and the mplayer window was bigger than the
screen. That is probably the reason I had no problems. These files
also played on my widescreen 1.8GHz core2 laptop but that was
definitely not at 1920x1080 either.

John