[mythtv-users] Is my JFS broken ?

r2d2 r2d2z4j6y8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:49:20 UTC 2008

> Put another drive in it's place and let RAID do it's work
I have mixed 3 SATA drives and 1 PATA drive to build the RAID5 array. I am
using mythbuntu, there is sometimes a bug that kick the PATA drives away
from the array. This is what happened. As I was on holidays, I coudn't add
the PATA drive to the array and then the problem occurs. So I have the
problem discribed in the previous message with 3 drives out of 4. I am not
able to add the 4th disk to the array as the speed is around 1000kb/s

Kind regards.