[mythtv-users] Dual-tuner Freesat setup

Mike Baker mike.pixor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:03:17 UTC 2008

Hi Jim,

Everything I have read points to this card working fine with DVB-S
drivers, so I will go for a couple of these, and that means I
shouldn't need to upgrade the hardware for DVB-S2 later.

Things are looking good for my "ideal" system. It will be shut away in
a cabinet behind a door (to keep my son's inquisitive fingers away),
so I wanted a bluetooth remote. I see I can use my existing PS3
remote, which is great news.

Mike.