[mythtv-users] HDHomerun stopped working

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Aug 19 15:22:54 UTC 2008

I had a problem with it not recording a few months ago. However, as I
recall, they weren't even showing up in the recorded list, so mine may
have been a different problem. I wasn't able to watch live TV either.
I had to do a rescan of all the channels, and everything started
working again. It would seem as if the cable company changed something
in the lineup, but my saved copy of the output from the hdhr's scan
utility was identical to the new one, and neither of my HDTV's needed
to rescan to find the channels. I've no idea what happened there

--
Ron