[mythtv-users] Can anyone play ATSC KQED recorded after 8/15?

Allen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Tue Aug 19 06:24:40 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Allen Edwards
> <allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com> wrote:
>> And you played it back with myth?  I can play back with mplayer but
>> not myth.  Jason has exactly the same problem I do.  What version of
>> myth and OS do you have?
>
> yes, played back in mythfrontend
>
> # mythfrontend --version
> Please include all output in bug reports.
> MythTV Version   : 18116
> MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
> Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
> Network Protocol : 40
> Options compiled in:
>  linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_jack using_backend
> using_dbox2 using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv
> using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_opengl_vsync
> using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw
> using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
> using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live

Well, there are some differences.  You are using version 18116 and
mine says 16838 yet when I did an update, it said my system was up to
date.

Also, I am using everything yours has plus the following:
using_arts
using_firewire
using_libavc_5_3
using_lirc
using_opengl_video
using_xvmc_vld

I don't have firewire so not sure where all this came from.

How do I get the latest version and what version should I want?  I
thought I was up to date...

Allen