[mythtv-users] Just a random thanks to the devs

Robert RobertCL at iname.com
Mon Aug 11 09:14:20 UTC 2008

On Mon, August 11, 2008 9:40 am, Roy Lofthouse wrote:
> 2008/8/10 Nicolas Will <nico at youplala.net>:

>> +1
>>

>>> Hear, hear.  I don't even have digital TV reception or a DVD player,
>>> just the
>>> MythTV box now.
>>
>> Same here.
>>
>> Nico

> ditto :D

Indeed. I'm not sure how I'd watch TV without my Myth box now!

On a related note, I installed a MythBuntu frontend onto a 2Gb USB pen
drive on a spare PC at the weekend, pointed it at my existing backend and
now I have a fully working myth setup in the bedroom as well as
downstairs.

I was amazed at how polished MythBuntu is - very slick install and config
process.

Robert.