[mythtv-users] Does anyone know who supports Mytharchive?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Aug 8 15:20:13 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 11:05:32PM +0100, Paul Harrison wrote:
> That sounds a lot like a bug that has already been fixed. What version
> are you using?

Whichever one produced the logfiles here:

	http://bakulanews.dyndns.org:8080/mytharchive/

:-)

It's the one that came with 0.21, I think.

> There's a lot of variables here like are you using ntsc or pal, which
> demuxer are you using mythreplex or projectx, are you re-encoding the
> files, are you converting the audio track to ac3 etc. The best way for
> me to get the required information would be the next time you have a
> failed attempt is email me the  progress.log which contains most of the
> information I need - that is if you are using the latest version from
> either trunk or the fixes branch - I don't want to waste my time looking
> for a bug that has already been fixed :-)

Perfectly understandable... and much more politely put than some
authors bother with.  :-)

If that's not up to date, let me know, and I'll snag it from wherever
I'm supposed to...

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.