[mythtv-users] Why Free Software has poor usability ?

OCG Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Fri Aug 8 01:34:12 UTC 2008

Our company upgraded to the latest MS Office (with the user friendly
"ribbon")...and we are now in the process of switching back a version.  What
a horrible experience...  Hopefully the Open Office folks won't emulate the
new UI.

Perhaps that will be a case of open sources leading commercial software!

Michelle