[mythtv-users] Home Automation + MythTV/Linux

Mark fairlane at springcom.com
Fri Aug 8 01:08:27 UTC 2008

Mw wrote:
> Whole-home would move into the medium- (C-Bus, RadioRA, Centralight,
> etc.) to upper-priced systems (Lightolier, AMX, etc.)
>
> Hope that helps.

Heh, the Lightolier stuff isn't even listed with prices in the
Worthington distributor catalog.  You have to be qualified
and call them to even get pricing.  That said, I like the centralite
hardwired panels because it's hardwired, simply designed and
it's 100% reliable  And it's ridiculously over-designed with industrial
SSR's.
No IR/RF system will ever be 100% even though some of them are very good.