[mythtv-users] Another plee for help - Not Watchable after Channel Change

Ben Johnson ben_v_johnson at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:44:34 UTC 2008

Hi Ian and Mike

Thankyou very much for your response.  The problem referenced at http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/335176?search_string=ati%20corruption;#335176 certainly sounds like my problem.  I'll update the ATI bugzilla report to let them know it also affects HD 3200 cards running the 8.7 catalyst driver.

Mike, thanks also for your thoughts.  I haven't tried them yet (the wife is currently watching it), but my sound certainly isn't working properly so hopefully that will fix it up.

Thanks again

Shout your Messenger buddies to the movies