[mythtv-users] MythTV Group at LinkedIn.com

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Apr 30 19:57:42 UTC 2008

On Apr 30, 2008, at 10:26 AM, Chris Petersen wrote:

> I just found out recently about LinkedIn groups, and created a MythTV
> group last night.  If any other LinkedIn members are interested in
> connecting up, you can request membership by clicking on the mythtv
> logo at the bottom of my profile (this is the only way that the
> LinkedIn system works -- they'll eventually build a better way).
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/ibexris

So does this offer something in addition to what we get on this list?

My brother-in-law got me associated with some linkedin group, but all
it's got me so far is sales pitches, but that's not to say that this
group might not be better. Always looking for more ways to
communicate, but I don't want to have to check multiple forums either.

beww