[mythtv-users] MythFrontend on the Nokia n800

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Apr 29 15:45:27 UTC 2008

A bit o'Googling tells me that someone's actually ported the real live
frontend (presumably with mouse support) onto these nifty little toys,
one of which I just bought.

But finding it, and finding a Maemo-compatible repo for the
dependencies it will have, seems a bit more difficult...

I've seen the mtv packages, but they have the same problem (and my
sis's box is pretty anemic at the moment, anyway).

Anyone else done this, and have some pointers?  I'll be happy to write
up the results for the wiki...

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.