[mythtv-users] Newbie Q's.

Francis Hartojo fhartojo at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 23:53:26 UTC 2008

> Try defining /bin/true as your channel change script.  That should con
> mythtv into thinking it has successfully configured your STB.  Then
> select a programme to record from the listing.

Sadly, still no.  I set the external command to "/bin/true", selected a program from the guide to record, still nothing in the Upcoming Recording page.  I must be missing something really simple, for sure.

There is, however, a nice side-effect.  The long lag I had with switching channels or doing anything on the STB and seeing the result on screen seems to have been reduced considerably.  So, I'm looking forward to getting the IR Blaster.

Now, if I can just get the recording feature to work.

Any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.

--
Francis Hartojo