[mythtv-users] MythDora 5.0 Released

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Apr 28 15:27:46 UTC 2008

On Apr 28, 2008, at 9:10 AM, David Segall wrote:

> Dennis Hand wrote:
>> MythDora 5 has now been officially released. Come and get it.
>
> Is it possible to perform an upgrade from MythDora 3.2 to Mythdora 5?

I wouldn't try it, you'd be changing the entire operating system as
well as going at least two steps in MythTV upgrade (wasn't MD3.2 0.19?).

If you just want to try and preserve your recordings and database
data, that might be possible, but certainly not simple.

If you are still using MythDora 3.2 I assume you are not in the USA,
as I don't think 3.2 can deal with Schedules Direct, only the old
DataDirect.

You might give it a go, but be sure to back everything up first.

beww