[mythtv-users] giving up on 0.21

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Apr 26 22:41:04 UTC 2008

On Apr 26, 2008, at 3:51 PM, Greg Woods wrote:

> I have been trying for a couple of months now to get the 0.21 Myth
> packages from ATrpms to work well on my Fedora 8 system. I am at a
> dead
> end.

If you want to get 0.21 working on an FC8 system you might look into
MythDora5, as that's precisely what it installs, using atrpms. The
Beta is working quite well for me, using a 5700 nVidia card. Not using
HD at this time though, an as was said the 5500 might not keep up with
it, but I've got HD playback in the past with that card under 0.19.

I understand the release of MD5 is imminent.

beww