[mythtv-users] HDMI out

Justin Johnson justin.johnson3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 23:54:38 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm looking for a way to output video and audio over HDMI. I've seen
some video cards that have internal S/PDIF headers to connect your sound
card to. However they all seem to be out of stock. I also saw a
converter box for $270, a little more than I'd like to pay. Most of the
cards I've seen have fans and are ATI. I'd really prefer nVidia and
definitely want passive cooling, there's just no reason to add noise to
my HTPC. Any suggestions on cards to look for?

--
--Justin Johnson