[mythtv-users] Two minor inconveniences

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 21:26:45 UTC 2008

I've noticed a couple of things that I'm trying to figure out why
they're doing what they're doing:

1) If I am watching a recording while it's being recorded, and the
program ends, the frontend seems to think the program is twice as long
as it actually is.  For instance, an hour-long show will show that
it's two hours long.

2) I delete recordings through MythWeb.  If I select a program to
display all of those episodes, and start deleting, the line at the
bottom of the page (where it normally shows "394 programs, using 1.4
TB (14 days 20 hrs 14 mins) out of 2 TB (308 GB free)") changes to
"using 2TB out of 2TB".

Can anyone think of why these are happening?

MythTV Version   : 16944
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_jack using_backend
using_dbox2 using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_opengl_vsync using_v4l
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live