[mythtv-users] Recommended kernel version for 0.21, nova-t 500 and pvr 250 running under Xen

Jeppe N. Madsen jeppe at ingolfs.dk
Fri Apr 25 20:49:52 UTC 2008

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Ben Firshman wrote:

>  Do you have any updates on this? I'm having issues getting the
>  Nova-T 500 and the latest v4l-dvb sources working on the debian
>  etch xen kernel.

Still not in production, but basic recording works fine and I haven't
experienced the USB disconnects yet, even when running 2.6.18 in the
domu. I'm using the v4l-dvb source which is a few months old. IIRC I
had to patch the source like described here
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=105504

It seems like the USB disconnects are solved in 2.6.24 but I haven't
tried upgrading my domU yet