[mythtv-users] DVB-T & LATM HE-AAC

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Fri Apr 25 12:17:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, April 23, 2008 1:44 pm, Paul Kendall wrote:
> Ok, I have done all I can at the moment.
> I have updated ffmpeg to revision 12915 and made modifications to
> 0.21-rev16973. I have made a tar.bz2 available from
> http://pkendall.homeip.net
> I have tried faad2 from both mplayer & the faac respository with the LATM
> patches and I get heaps of errors on the screen.

You might want to come on over to the NZ MythTV mailing list

Also we have some tips on debugging at http://www.mythtv.co.nz

Nice to see someone else having a go at getting freeview|HD working.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz