[mythtv-users] TOP UP TV

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Apr 25 09:30:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 09:29:28AM +0000, James Roberts wrote:
> Sorry i am in the UK and i was hoping to use a usb/pci card to do this...If you could suggest some
> good hardware to use.

You'll need a DVB-T card that has a CI, then you'll need a offical TopUpTV CAM (Aston SECA?) and a card.
It should be quite easy to setup in MythTV from there, just tick off the option for the card to scan FTA
only and it should find the TopUpTV channels. Listings are another matter...

A good card I know of that supports a CI is a Technotrends DVB-T card[1], the CI is a seperate card.
Others might have a better idea of what works best.

[1] http://www.technotrend.com/2783/TT-budget__T-1500.html

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/