[mythtv-users] How do I scan for DTV channels?

allene222 nabble at oldpaloalto.com
Thu Apr 24 18:45:40 UTC 2008

I got my Pinnacle pro stick installed and recognized but I cannot scan
for channels so cannot watch TV.  I found a reference that suggested I
needed to use a program called "scan" and to then load the results into
Mythtv.  I installed dvb-utils which includes scan.  However, I have no
clue how to run scan, and can find no documentation on how to use it,
and nothing I have tried works.  The reference also gave no help on how
to import the results into Mythtv.

I would appreciate a reference or some help.

Allen