[mythtv-users] xbox problems

Johnny Russ jruss at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 23 14:25:21 UTC 2008

J wrote:
> Does anybody have any working way to get the savegames onto a USB
> drive so that I can get them on my xbox, I can't get them to show up
> on the xbox but the card has the right name on the xbox....
> instructions I'm using:
> http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/Software_Method_HOWTO
>
> any help would be appricated (or different instructions are good too)
> -J

I would post problems with modding an xbox over in the forums at
xbox-scene.com rather than to this list. I just used a usb drive to mod
my xbox and install XBMC as a 2nd frontend. Here are the instructions I
used and everything went off without a hitch:
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=262740.