[mythtv-users] MythWeather showing wrong temps in 3/6 day forcast (envcan)

Nicolas Riendeau knightr at istop.com
Mon Apr 21 23:32:51 UTC 2008

Marc Sherman wrote:
> I'm running MythWeather in 0.21-fixes.
>
> The forcast for Toronto seems to be showing the current temperature as
> the high for all days in the 3 and 6 day forcasts, and no lows are
> available.
>
> Does anyone else see this behaviour?

Hi!

It was also doing something similar for my location...

I changed the regular expressions and it seems to be ok now... I have not submitted a
patch because I am still not quite sure it deals properly with ever situation and
wasn't sure if the problem was specific to my location but if you want to try it to
see if it corrects your problem I could send it to you...

Let me know...

Nick