[mythtv-users] Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard 6000 v2.0

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:23:33 UTC 2008

Past few days I have gone through my collection of keyboards/keyboard
type devices with multimedia keys and tossed what I have learned up on
the MythTV wiki (list below). The only keyboard that has given me a
bit of grief is the Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard 6000 v2.0. What
I already know is here:

Some of the media keys appear to be dead and while it is possible I
have a bad keyboard, I assume it is FAR more likely that Microsoft is
doing something strange. Anyone know what is up with the above

Colin McGregor

My contributions to the MythTV Wiki: