[mythtv-users] 6 day weather forecast issue in Mepo-Wide

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:42:35 UTC 2008

> I had that problem and I can't remember which fixed it - installing
> msttcorefonts or installing HandelGotD.ttf. Doing both certainly won't hurt.
>
> -Brad

I have msttcorefonts installed already - version 2.0.1.

And HandelGotD.ttf shows up in the following places:
   /usr/share/fonts/MePo/HandelGotD.ttf
   /usr/share/fonts/msttcorefonts/HandelGotD.ttf
   /usr/share/mythtv/themes/MePo-Custom-OSD/HandelGotD.ttf
   /usr/share/mythtv/themes/MePo-wide/HandelGotD.ttf

I've noticed that I get the same problem with the MythCenter-Wide theme too
so I don't think it's the HandelGotD.ttf font. I'm not sure where to go from
here now. Could it be I need a different version of msttcorefonts?

Regards,
Phill