[mythtv-users] IR Emitter for 400 disc DVD Changer

Ben Norling bnorling at ncshometech.com
Sun Sep 30 02:06:22 UTC 2007

I recently upgraded to the latest mythtv release.  I used Mythdora 4.   Previously I had been using a serial based IR emitter to control a 400 disc DVD Changer and scripts in the the videos section.

Something with lirc or fedora or mythtv changed and I can't get irsend to work any more.  My rc.local file used to look like this:

/sbin/modprobe lirc_i2c
/sbin/modprobe lirc_serial
/usr/sbin/lircd --device=/dev/lirc0 --output=/dev/lircd
/usr/sbin/lircd --driver=default --device=/dev/lirc1 --output=/dev/lircd1 --pidfile=/var/run/lircd1.pid

But that doesn't work any more.

Please help.