No subject

Thu Sep 20 15:16:44 UTC 2007

often check for messages and you want replies to go to your main account).

However, when I reply to a message on the commits list (such that the
reply goes to the dev list) I often BCC the person who posted to Trac
(since I don't know if they're subscribed to the dev list).  In these
cases, I'll include an explicit Reply-To header to "suggest" they reply
to the -dev list rather than start a "one-on-one" discussion with me (I
don't keep up with one-on-one discussions very well).

Mike