[mythtv-users] gforce 7600gs

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 00:57:44 UTC 2007

On 9/27/07, les <bert at pacbell.net> wrote:
> hello all... am just starting to build a box.. was thinking of using the
> gforce 7600gs  because my sony hdtv has hdmi in..
> and any ideas for a motherboard would be nice too..
>
> les

Dont buy that expensive of a card.  A 5200 or a 6200 with DVI will
work just as well.  Get a DVI to HDMI adapter and you will be rolling.

For a mother board the
ASUS M2NPV-VM AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
is a great buy as you get a quality video card integrated into the
motherboard.  You can do any video out you want
VGA/DVI/HDMI/VGA/S-Video/Composite/Component.  All with the onboard.
Taking advantage of XvMC if you want too.

Mitchell