[mythtv-users] mytharchive produced incomplete video

Henry A Harper III hah at alumni.rice.edu
Thu Sep 27 21:09:54 UTC 2007

>> The only difference, though, is that I have started using
>> "mythrename.pl" on a semi-regular basis for other reasons.  Would this
>> have an impact

>I can't see mythrename.pl having any impact on mytharchive. It just creates
links
>to the recordings - it doesn't change any of the original videos.

The default behavior for mythrename.pl (when run with no arguments) is
actually to rename the files, you need to specify --link in order to create
links. I had been running mythrename without --link and this stopped
mythweb's flv player from working (passing space-y filenames to ffmepeg
without quoting?). Changed to --link and flv player works again.