[mythtv-users] Upgrade path to .21 or .20.2

Jeffrey Born jeff.born at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:37:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm would like to upgrade to .21 to get the feature allowing myth to save to
multiply locations.  My question is if I'm doing this by yum what do I need
to change to upgrade to .21?  Or do I have to get the source?

Will I have to change anything else to upgrade to .21.. Database?

Is .21 reasonable stable for someone looking to get the multiply save
location feature?

Does .21 have the Schedules direct changes made?

If enough of the answers above are no then I'll upgrade to .20.2, but since
I have to upgrade anyway I figured now would be a great time to get the
newest version, even if it is not complete yet.

Thanks,

jb