[mythtv-users] IRBlaster Problems / Suggestions?

Darren Richards darren.richards at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:15:13 UTC 2007

I have a very similar setup to yours.  I'm controlling two Dish 301
receivers with a serial IR blaster.  After nearly three years of flawless
performance, it started inexplicably missing digits, exactly like you're
seeing.

To fix it, I ended up bumping up the "min_repeat"  value in lircd.conf from
4 to 6 (I think), and haven't had a problem since.

-darren