[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault when running mythfrontend

Azmat azmat.hussain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:06:42 UTC 2007

Interesting.  I just tried that and restarted the frontend.  The GUI
started up and allowed me to pick English as my language and then seg
faulted again.  Based on this, I'm pretty sure that my settings aren't
causing the problem (since I'm basically using the defaults now).  I'm
going to try to rebuild and see what happens.

Thanks.