[mythtv-users] 2 DirecTV recievers: Can change channel on one but not other.

maillist at citadelsystems.net maillist at citadelsystems.net
Tue Sep 25 23:20:35 UTC 2007

Hi all,

For the past year I have been trying to figure this one out. I have two
DirecTV receivers hooked up to MythTV. One receiver is on the serial
port and the other a USB serial port.  I have two copies of the
d10control.pl script. One changes the channels on the serial port and
the other script does the USB serial port. I have entered in the correct
path and script name into mythtv-setup. I have also verified that the
scripts work on the command line.

On to my issue: MythTV will not change the channel on the 2nd receiver
(USB serial).

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

KM