[mythtv-users] Need to clean up database (large numbers of missing files)

Chris coderight at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 02:02:43 UTC 2007

Thanks, only problem is I'm not running the svn version of myth.  Just
the regular 0.20.2 stable release.  Running this gives me a missing
table "storagegroup" which is the 0.21 stuff.  I suppose I can remove
that particular entry but that makes me nervous because I don't know
exactly what has changed between 0.20 and the svn stuff.

CR