[mythtv-users] missing directories

Ian Cruz sith39 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 00:56:14 UTC 2007

I'm trying to configure lirc and notice that i don't
have the following directories in my system :

I'm supposed to change a lirc configuration files that
comes with mythtv, lircrc and lircd.conf ,the files
reside in those locations.
I'm using the latest " mythtv cvs trunk". Should i use
branches instead of trunk or did i miss something in
the installation ? . this is what i did when i compile

  sudo ./configure --enable-dvb --enable-xvmc

I'm using debian etch, thank for any assistance you
can provide. thanks