[mythtv-users] Is SD data as current as it used to be?

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 24 01:14:21 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

more than once, apparently. you reminded me to go check my Pilot Search, as I was unable to figure out how to activate deactivated pilots when only one episode was showing. Now that I can fix that (the second week is hopefully up) I find the Chuck pilot is airing on NBC, SciFi *and* USA.

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"