[mythtv-users] Schedule Direct Internal does not work correctly

sabruner3 at juno.com sabruner3 at juno.com
Sun Sep 23 02:22:39 UTC 2007

I have install MythDora and I have not been able to get Schedule Direct internal to work.  I get an error when I try.  It worked fine under zap2it on a previous box running myth 18.1 but after I rebuilt it just does not seem to work.  Any suggestions.  I am really stuck.
I have read that it might be related to having HughesNet as an Internet  Provider.  I have been able to xmltv to work sort of but have a lot of problems with getting the local channels to work correctly.  I really would like to be able to just use the internal version.

I get the following error over and over:

--22:15:26--  (try: 5)  http://webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com/schedulesdirect/tvlistings/xtvdService
Connecting to webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com||:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
Reusing existing connection to webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com:80.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... No data received.

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list