[mythtv-users] Mytharchive issue- No themes to select from
ctd at minneapolish3.com
Sun Sep 23 00:07:14 UTC 2007
I installed the mytharchive plugin from compiling the 0.20.2 source on a
Mandriva 2007 based system. When I finally got around to attempting to
use this plug-in for the first time I am having issues.
- Select "Create DVD" menu item
- Select "Single Layer DVD" and "Burn to DVD" items on the next screen
(these are the default)
- Select the archive that I want burned. This is a 2 hour movie
recorded via mythtv earlier.
- Get to the "DVD Menu Theme" screen. But there are no themes to select
- Select next, since I cannot select a theme.
- Select LP on the "Items selected for archive"screen. Then select next.
- Then the log viewer just indicated that "mythburn.py
(0.1.20070428-1.fixes) starting up..." and gets no further.
- In the console I started mythfrontend in, I only see this
2007-09-22 18:15:37.603 XMLParse::LoadTheme using
From the "http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythArchive" page I
assumed that my issue was that one of the required modules was not
installed. I have all the required modules installed except that I have
cdrecord-2.01.01-0.all.2mdv2007.0 installed instead of cdrtools.
cdrtools does not seem to be available in my mandriva repositories.
Since I am attempting to burn a DVD, I would not think this is the issue.
I suspect since I had no themes to select from that this is the root of
It appears that I have themes in the mytharchive directory:
[root at localhost mythplugins-0.20.2]# ls -al
drwxr-xr-x 7 root root 1024 Jan 24 2007 ./
drwxr-xr-x 8 root root 1024 Jan 24 2007 ../
drwxr--r-- 3 root root 1024 Jan 24 2007 Compact/
drwxr--r-- 3 root root 1024 Jan 24 2007 G.A.N.T./
drwxr--r-- 3 root root 1024 Jan 24 2007 MythCenter/
drwxr--r-- 3 root root 1024 Jan 24 2007 MythCenter - Autoplay/
drwxr--r-- 3 root root 1024 Jan 24 2007 Simple - Autoplay/
Any ideas? I bet it is something basic. I could not find any other
posting for a "no theme" issue.
More information about the mythtv-users