[mythtv-users] Sequence for deleting dropped channels?

William Munson william_munson at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 22 21:24:34 UTC 2007

Craig Huff wrote:
> My cable provider has dropped a few channels since I set up my Zap2It
> (and now SchedulesDirect) lineup and I'd like to clean things up, but
> I've gotten completely confused about how to  go about it.
>
> Do I just go to SchedulesDirect and change my lineup?  Is that all I
> need to do?  Or do I take them out of MythTV somehow and it get's fed
> back to SchedulesDirect to change my lineup?
>
> Craig.

First thing is to remove them from your lineup. You might want to drop
an email to SD.org and let them know what is going on with your lineup
so they can correct it. Then you can either just hide the channel in the
channel editor or wait 2 weeks for your old programming to go away  or
use mythfilldatabase --refresh-all to wipe and refill everything.