[mythtv-users] Blue tint on video preview

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 18:33:33 UTC 2007

> How's performance if you disable Composite?
>
> Mike

After commenting that out i do  get better performance with XvMC enabled.
Now i am only at 25-30% on each core/HT.  But when playing without XvMC i
still have one core near 100% with studering.

I would also like to state the is a P4 not a Duo.  So it appears in htop
that i have 2 cpus but really its just a p4 with HT.

I know i can get this working because it used to work way back when.

Any more ideas?

Thanks,
Mitchell