[mythtv-users] Blue tint on video preview

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Sep 22 17:01:53 UTC 2007

On 09/22/2007 12:52 PM, Mitch Gore wrote:
>> Decoding is currently done by a single thread, so you can't don't get
>> full benefit from multiple cores or SMT.  New configure output would be
>> useful, too.
> [myth at mythtv mythtv]$ ~/configure

Well, that looks pretty good, so you probably should be able to do
software decoded HDTV playback, but I don't know what might be causing
the issue for you.

Make sure you check out your video driver config (i.e. UseEvents if
using NVIDIA, etc.).  Other than that, I'll have to step back and let
someone else

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Configuring_HDTV
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/NVidiaProprietaryDriver

Mike