[mythtv-users] SD has reached the $20 per year goal!

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Sep 21 11:51:57 UTC 2007

Patrick Davila napsal(a):
> Schedules Direct has reached the $20 per year subscription goal!:
> http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=360
> Congrats to the SD people and to the community for hitting the tipping point.

Oh no, not another SD conspiracy thread.  :-)

Great news, and thanks guys!

Yan Seiner      (_)\(_)         ,>/'_   o__     o__
Certified Personal Trainer     (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
Licensed Professional Engineer         (_)\(_) (_)\(_)

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle for an hourglass.