[mythtv-users] British vs. American English (was MythTV requires a better name)

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Thu Sep 20 13:07:05 UTC 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:24:56 -0400, Bruce H McIntosh wrote
> Someone once posited that, "The English and Americans are two peoples
> separated by a common language."
> --

British English vs. American English isn't a problem.  I recently spent some
time with a Greek gentleman who learned his English in Australia.

As an American, it took me a little while to learn to decipher Aussie
English spoken with a Greek accent.  Well worth it, though, he's a "right
proper mate"!