[mythtv-users] Integrated HDMI?

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Sep 20 02:55:52 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 08:34 +1000, Christian Hack wrote:
> [...]

CentOS 5 is based on FC6, but it uses a kernel based on 2.6.18.  FC6 (as
of my last check) is running a 2.6.22-based kernel.  MythDora runs a
2.6.20-based kernel.  So RH apparently hasn't backported the newer
forcedeth kernel module over.  I'm hoping that it get included in RHEL
5.1 (which will then go into CentOS 5.1)...

I'm really not up for scrapping the whole setup that I *just* got
running CentOS 5 from Fedora 5 just to move it again over to MythDora...
<sigh>... Looks like I'm sticking with the USB adapter at least until
5.1 is out... after that I'll have to reevaluate it...

	-I