[mythtv-users] PCI Tuner Card for DVB-T

Dan Harper dan at kingdomsolutions.com.au
Thu Sep 20 02:26:35 UTC 2007

The Nova T 500 is a great card in theory, but the drivers/firmware
are a touch unstable.

In general, it works fine.  At the moment, I just get a couple of
shows a week (recording around 25-30 shows a week in total) that have
problems (the recording is lost).

However, if you can handle these issues, it'll be a fantastic card
once the drivers are sorted (they're being actively worked on, so
it's only a matter of time).

Dan