[mythtv-users] latest svn: how to disable "Select default backend server"

Adam Egger mythtv2008 at bdam.de
Wed Sep 19 11:05:54 UTC 2007

On 9/19/07, Ma Begaj <derliebegott at gmail.com> wrote:

> But how do others use it? Or anyone with latest SVN have keyboard?
> I would not mind this window if I could click on OK with my remote.

I switched back to an older revision, my remote frontend just didn't
want to see the backend. It looks like the wireless rt2500 installed
on my backend doesn't really support multicast (I don't see the
backend-ip on ping 224.0.0.1.

By the way, David committed a patch yesterday to temporally bypass the
autodiscovery functionality by using mythfrontend -d

Adam