[mythtv-users] Integrated HDMI?

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Wed Sep 19 08:55:37 UTC 2007

What CPU did you go with? I just purchased this board with an X2 4400+.
The step up from an XP2400+ wasn't as much as I thought it would be.
MythTV (fresh MythDora 4 install) still tends to be a bit sluggish at
times which I found surprising.

I'm only using VGA at the moment to a 1024x768 plasma, but wanted to
know it could decode the full 1920x1080p. It seems to handle 1080i HD TV
with little problem.

I'm not super happy with the VGA output quality at this stage but I need
to buy an HDMI cable.

The latest nVidia drivers don't support any of the PureVideo stuff at
this stage either.

CH