[mythtv-users] Tuning problems with HD5000

MythTV User mythuser at mydean.com
Tue Sep 18 17:55:37 UTC 2007

Thanks for your suggestion.

I don't use the video4linux-kmdl in the past but this seems to be a good
solution. So assuming the patch is built here, here's the following steps I
think I shd do:

1. download and install the 2.6.22 kernel

2. download and install the corresponding video4linux kernel module

3. download and install the corresponding lirc module

4. re-run the nvidia binary NVIDIA-Linux-x86-100.14.11-pkg1.run

Please let me know if Im missing something here. For the mean time, I will
look at the linuxtv.org and check. But if others can chime in and verify,
that will be great too.