[mythtv-users] Problems with manually added files

Adam Egger mythtv2008 at bdam.de
Tue Sep 18 14:54:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

I manually added some avis to my mythtv record folder to be able to
delete them (which unfortunately doesn't work in mythvideo). I updated
the db by running ./myth.rebuilddatabase.pl. Now I encounter some
issues with these files:

It takes *much* longer to display these files on my remote frontend,
some files even show a black screen forever and the frontend has to be
killed after that.

Running ./mythrename.pl --link doesn't work if there are avis in there:
Stream type 'avi' is not an mpeg, and will
not work with this program.
After that mythrename stops.

Adam